ICL FE C.V. produces a broad range of granular and powder fertilizer products from our high-capacity, multi-purpose plant in Amsterdam. Over the years, we have consistently built our capacity, flexibility and responsiveness to meet our customers' sophisticated and changing needs.
- 1907 Original fertilizer plant in Amsterdam built (Amsterdamsche Superfosfaatfabriek).
- 1982 Acquired from DSM by Israel Chemicals Ltd., Amsterdam Fertilizers B.V. (Amfert) established.
- 1987 Plant in Ludwigshafen acquired by Israel Chemicals Ltd., Amsterdam Fertilizers Deutschland OHG established.
- 1989 Merger of Rotem Fertilizers Ltd. and Amfert and establishment of a French branch of Amfert.
- 1991 Merger of Rotem/Amfert with Negev Phosphates Ltd.
- 2008 Amfert transfers its acitivies to ICL Fertilizers Europe C.V.