Already in the 19th century the company GEBRUEDER GIULINI GMBH produced SUPERPHOSPHATE in Ludwigshafen. The sulphuric acid needed for the production was also produced there.
1918 The company moved in the South of Ludwigshafen. Expansion of the product portfolio by adding PK-, NPK- and NP-fertilizers. These grades were produced by mixing with Superphosphate.
1946 Facilities were built in order to be able to produce granulated fertilizers.
1977 The company Giulini Chemie GmbH was founded as a subsidiary company of ICL (Israel Chemicals Ltd.).
1987 Consolidation of fertilizer activities within the Amfert group. Giulini Chemie stopped the production of fertilizers and Amfert (ICL Fertilizers Deutschland GmbH) was founded.