ICL Specialty Fertilizers serves sophisticated segments of the world's agricultural, horticultural and turf & amenity market. Customers include farmers, container nursery and pot & bedding plant growers, green keepers and grounds men.
- 1993 ICL Specialty Fertilizers (NovaPeaK) established as business unit of Rotem Amfert Negev Ltd.
- 1993 ICL Specialty Fertilizers and SQM create Nutrisi joint venture to produce and market MKP in Europe
- 1999 ICL Specialty Fertilizers invests in Agrovant, a start-up for NPK production for foliar application (today, ICL Specialty Fertilizers is responsible for sales and distribution of Agrovant products)
- 2002 Nutrisi and Yara (Norsk Hydro) establish NU3 joint venture to produce and market soluble NPK worldwide
- 2003 Rotem BKG LLC established as marketing arm for ICL Specialty Fertilizers in North America.
- 2005 Launch of the fully soluble MAP (NovaMAP™) fertilizer
- 2006 Launch of PeKacid™
- 2007 Launch of MagPhos™
- 2011 Acquisition of Scotts’ Global Professional of The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company, the world's largest marketer of branded consumer lawn and garden products.
- 2011 Acquisition of Fuentes Company, the largest producer of specialty fertilizers in Spain
- 2013 Acquisition of X-Calibur Plant Health Company, U.S.