ICL Premium fertilizers
ICL Premium Fertilizers was formed in January 2003 to provide an integrated marketing and sales organization in the US for the phosphate based products manufactured by ICL Premium Fertilizers' plant in Israel. This new organization links the US product marketing organization of Rotem Amfert Negev with the technical division of BK Giulini to provide a more streamlined system for its customer base. ICL Premium Fertilizers remains headquartered in Fort, NJ.
Product produced by ICL Premium Fertilizers include: (Click on the PDF icon to view files)
- White phosphoric acid - available in both food and technical grades for a variety of product applications from cleaning systems to water treatment to food and beverage to metal finishing to specialty agricultural products
- PeaK® -Monopotassium phosphate (MKP) - available in horticulture grade, technical and food grade
- Monoammonium phosphate (MAP)
- Magnific (soluble magnesium nitrate)
- Nutrivant - a fully soluble coated Nutrivant Fertilizer product that contains various macro and micronutrients for improved foliar applications.
To support customer product requirements, ICL Premium Fertilizers has 3 major acid terminals in the US located in Baltimore, MD, Savannah, GA, and Houston, TX. All the dry materials are available from warehouses located throughout the US.
ICL Premium Fertilizers maintains committed to providing high quality products to its customers.
ICL Premium Fertilizers NA
622 Emerson Rd. Suite 500
St. Louis MO 63141 USA
Toll Free: 1-877-ROTEM-US
tel (201) 227-1434
For industrial products contact:
Tel: (609) 890-6947